Unauthorized use of account.

donna46218
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way to get the names of some one who has used your account other than yourself, like printing or downloading an activity or summary list?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@donna46218

follow these steps too look into your (Account) do all this on a (COMPUTER) for better results.

#1 login in to your account

#2 select summary

#3 you can also select (Activity) there you will see

who is using your account by looking over at what you have Purchased in your (history)

(Remember) to always keep your information (PRIVATE) don't buy things from other apps don't

(SHOP) around (RECKLESSLY) Online!! be aware of the places you buy goods & services

if you feel like someone Hacked your account? (Changed your Password)

look into your account & see if any of your address has changed. have you lost a Bank card?

do you have Banks Linked in? 

do you have shady family members? maybe somebody ran your card & bought something at the store

that is linked to your Paypal account.

what you are seeing might not be an online transaction but a (LOCAL) Transaction.

keep your bank cards (Locked) in a lock box or hide them

keep your Passwords private

don't shop at online stores recklessly without verifying if they are worth

to buy from again.

& keep those crazy Grand kids & kids or other relatives & friends from taking your Bank Cards

safe guard all of your belongings don't be so friendly with your (Wallet)

Hope all the information I gave you Helps & just Remember be prepared to take the money you

lost as a Lost $$ it's usually hard to prove of (Unauthorized) Transaction if you don't know what came from

where.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@donna46218

follow these steps too look into your (Account) do all this on a (COMPUTER) for better results.

#1 login in to your account

#2 select summary

#3 you can also select (Activity) there you will see

who is using your account by looking over at what you have Purchased in your (history)

(Remember) to always keep your information (PRIVATE) don't buy things from other apps don't

(SHOP) around (RECKLESSLY) Online!! be aware of the places you buy goods & services

if you feel like someone Hacked your account? (Changed your Password)

look into your account & see if any of your address has changed. have you lost a Bank card?

do you have Banks Linked in? 

do you have shady family members? maybe somebody ran your card & bought something at the store

that is linked to your Paypal account.

what you are seeing might not be an online transaction but a (LOCAL) Transaction.

keep your bank cards (Locked) in a lock box or hide them

keep your Passwords private

don't shop at online stores recklessly without verifying if they are worth

to buy from again.

& keep those crazy Grand kids & kids or other relatives & friends from taking your Bank Cards

safe guard all of your belongings don't be so friendly with your (Wallet)

Hope all the information I gave you Helps & just Remember be prepared to take the money you

lost as a Lost $$ it's usually hard to prove of (Unauthorized) Transaction if you don't know what came from

where.

Login to Me Too

donna46218
Contributor
Contributor

I was told that PayPal knows when it started March 17th, but they will only reimburse me for the last two transactions from this month that I personally caught myself. I tracked down an invoice number to a company, went to the login page, requested a new password to that invoice number and they sent it requesting verification that If (JUDY S*#&RD.) had requested to reset her password not to do anything, but if she didn't to go to security alert.  She gets more protection than I do and it's my money she's using. Where is my SECURITY PROTECTION that PayPal offers? 

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@donna46218

ok I understand what you are saying here the original owner of the account has the (Power)

to change the (Password) & I do understand that it is (Your Money) $$ but

when a Person has the (Power) over there Paypal account I can't speak for Paypal? but

they will only see it as the (Paypal Owner's name only) & it will be there (Money) $

I do understand that you & this person whether it be Friend or Family Member even

one of your kids they gave you the Password because they know it's your (Money)

but always remember this as a advice & a proverb (a Fool & his Money always depart ways)

not that I'm calling you a fool or trying to offend you. i'm sure this person might be helpful

but I have had in my life someone that might not be good in (Managing) there own (Money$$)

they can be a (RISK) to your (MONEY$) buying things without your (Permission)

is a sign of (TROUBLE) you may love that person? but they have to remember not to do anything they

want with your (Money) even if it's there Paypal account in the end? they have to respect YOUR MONEY$$

now find the right time to have that (Talk) with that person if they can't agree? it's time for you to (Withdraw)

all of your (Money) from that Paypal account don't change their Passwords or request the change.

if they refuse? to give you your money? I would advice to call the (Police) & make sure you show proof of income

& that money that is in the Paypal account belongs to you always have something in writing no matter how much

you love that person? you should have a binding agreement in writing it don't matter if it's your Husband.

I always say (Money/Friends/Family/Lover) can sometimes create enemies that's why I say (a fool & his money? will always depart ways)

may you find a wonderful solution I really do hope you get this small issue resolved with that Person.

I say (Small Problem) because I know it can be fixed if that Person that is the account Paypal owner agrees with you

they are the only one that can resolve this (Problem) PEACEFULLY & be HONEST with YOU.

may you have a wonderful Sunday friend & may it all goes well. let me know how it all goes for you I hope it will be a Happy (ENDING)😉

& You & that person in your life remain friends.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.