Unauthorized transaction

bachitaland
Contributor
Contributor

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 1.32.37 PM.png

1. Help me I receive this Unauthorized transaction And after that paypal take my money balance and now it’s-30.6 $ What can i do plz help
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jbshetty

They have received an unauthorised DISPUTE not a payment.

@bachitaland

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.
If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.

However you would not lose out either as long as you met ALL the requirements of seller protection, so your best bet is to go and read up on it to make sure you were covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jbshetty
Contributor
Contributor

Hey,

I would suggest you to contact Resolution Center if you’ve reviewed the transaction but still don’t recognise it. Below is the procedure to contact Resolution Center.

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a problem.
  3. Select the transaction you want to dispute, and click Continue.
  4. Select "I want to report a transaction that I didn't authorise."
  5. Follow the steps to report the transaction.

Hope this helps!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jbshetty

They have received an unauthorised DISPUTE not a payment.

@bachitaland

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.
If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.

However you would not lose out either as long as you met ALL the requirements of seller protection, so your best bet is to go and read up on it to make sure you were covered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.