Unauthorized payment

kefpal1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, as i went to the bank today i discovered a transaction of 307$ by paypal. I never made this payment, i saw later it was for geekbuying. And i am very carefull woth my passwords. So i opened today a case for unauthorised transaction, but after a few hours paypal dropped the case saying it was normal. How was it normal if i did not make this payment? Did paypal check with the store? Which country the order was going to? I live in Greece, every other transaction shows exactly where i live. I am very dissapointed of paypal, closing a case, refusing me the right to answer. This means they tell me i lied reporting a fraud. Well why should i be the liar, i could think of someone working  in paypal having to do something with that...?  Of course i canceled my card, notified my bank but i want to know what happened and get my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi kefpal1, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear your unauthorized claim was denied. If you wish to appeal this decision please contact us via phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we can initiate an appeal for you. We cannot guarantee that your appeal will be accepted as if there is no evidence of unauthorized activity on your PayPal account the claim decision will remain the same. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.