Unauthorized payment I cannot see on PayPal but only on my bank account (PayPal INST XFER)

DominicF
Contributor
Contributor

So I just had 35$ taken out of my bank account from PayPal saying “PayPal inst xfer” (Oct 23). I go on my PayPal to check what the payment was and there’s nothing there. I’ve been looking through community posts and haven’t found a solution. Any responses would be highly appreciated. 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @DominicF, sorry to hear  you're running into some unknown activity on your account. Not to worry! Here's a link to an article in our Help Center that will give you the option and info on how to report this:

https://goo.gl/MLcihf

I hope you're able to get this situation resolved to your satisfaction!

Thank you for using PayPal's Community Help Forums! Have a wonderful day!

-Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DominicF
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve already tried this, it won’t let report a payment because theres no payment on my PayPal to show. When I check my bank account however (which is linked to my PayPal) there was 35$ payment for inst xfer from PayPal. Within the past 5 days I’ve had another inst xfer payment. I’ve called my bank to dispute these but I just want to be able to figure out why these payments were made.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello again @DominicF. I'm sorry you weren't able to report that directly through your profile. Thank you for clearing that up, I apologize for the confusion.

If you're unable to report this concern through your PayPal account, the best course of action is to contact our Customer Service by phone, email, Facebook, or Twitter. You can find our contact information by scrolling down to "Help & Contact", then clicking on "Contact Us".

-Jon

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.