Unauthorized movement-fraudulent

Thempiricalques
New Community Member

So, I received a message from paypal asking me if I have made a resent payment to a person named Lidia <removed> to which I answered no. Then I immediately contact my bank to stop the transaction, from my bank they referred me to Paypal. I called and reported the movement. They open a case and later that day they close it claiming that it wasn't unauthorized. I called again and requested the case to be reconsidered as I have prove that it was unauthorized. I even had to cancel my card that day as it was compromised. I ask if I could submitted prove of my claiming and paypal told me that they didn't need it and that my case was going to be review by them. Later the next day they close it claiming again that there was not suspicious activity in my account. I called yet again and I was given a case file number, but today I received a message from paypal saying that the money has been transferred. So, what was the case file number for? I am looking at my account and I see that my case is close. How is paypal looking into this when I say that my buying history demonstrates that I have never made a payment to another personal account, this Lidia <removed> is the only sole person in my address book and there goes paypal telling me that my claim is invalid because there is nothing suspicious about that. I have other reasons to support my claim but, I am not going to mention them here as I have already extended too much. Thank you for any advice

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.