Unauthorized blockade of my PayPal account

birdslover
Contributor
Contributor

The procedure of PayPal is incomprehensible to me. After a buyer refused to accept the goods and claimed that I had not delivered the goods, PayPal booked the amount back. The case was closed by PayPal. The negative balance was compensated. There is even a positive balance. But my account is blocked. I can not book the amount to my bank account.
PayPal now asks me to provide some information, which I followed correctly. However, today I received an answer including this note: "We're not able to complete the review process of your account at this time. Please help us finish this process by completing the following steps:
To help resolve the limitation on your PayPal account, we've sent an email to your buyer to confirm. "
What is PayPal thinking. I showed a document already that the products came back to me. Why PayPal wants to get info from the buyer? I thought the case is closed.
Why PayPal do not unblock my accout and how I can get my money?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@birdslover 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

birdslover
Contributor
Contributor

I have done this several times without any further response from Paypal. I wrote on the facebook page. There was a promise that they would help me. Nothing. PayPal is in my eyes a fraud, if you look at all the comments in the Net. I am not an isolated case. Alone in Germany more than 100,000 cases. What do you say about that?
There was an unfounded dispute with a customer. I had given in and stupidly compensated the amount. Now there is a positive balance and I want to transfer it to my bank account, but it is blocked.
The case was closed by PayPal and now you tell me that the customer must be interviewed again.
The customer has lied to PayPal and PayPal has never provided me with evidence for anything. Here are incompetent employees at work, in addition to automated answers.
If you know to give me a direct contact, then I would be grateful. I know that you work for PayPal. The Resulution center and the Email box are completely pointless and not portableThat is a very clever answer. I did it several times. Without 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@birdslover 

No of course i do NOT work for paypal, how ridiculous, no way i would want to.

But if you are going to accuse me of doing so then i certainly will not give you contact options.

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

birdslover
Contributor
Contributor

But this statement confirms very well that they work for PayPal. You are a moderator here, who cleverly distributes the customers. Here one can not and should not believe anything. The whole company is a scam.

Login to Me Too

birdslover
Contributor
Contributor

In addition. The customer service don't work. I wrote several times, but NEVER got an answer, not even a confirmation.

Why? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@birdslover 

No I am not a moderator, if you look through the front of the forum you will clearly see that the moderators have 'paypal moderator' by their name and I DO NOT.

I could answer your second question and give you other contact options but you know what? As I do not work for Paypal then I don't have to do that do I.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.