Unauthorized access, payment and account closed

Felit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, pls help! Upon waking up on Oct 29, i receive an email that there was payment made to playsoft (which i didnt authorized) then after which my account was closed! I was so shocked! I immediately emailed spoof@paypal.com, but no immediate response. So i decided to open a new paypal account to report it to paypal, after their few replies (they are super slow in replying - once a day reply? My god!), paypal unfortunately DENY that there was no the payment made! But there is!! I already confirmed it with the bank credit card! Pls help im so frustrated already!!!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Felit
Contributor
Contributor
I mean DENY that there was a payment made
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Felit,

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity. It sounds like the fraudster closed the account to create confusion, and that happened. If you opened a new account to report the unauthorized activity, the system would not show the payment associated with that account. A representative reading an email may have been confused when no payment was associated with the account that reported the activity. Please try contacting by phone, where it would be possible to more accurately communicate the situation in a real-time discussion. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then choose to call as a guest to get the number. When you reach a representative, make sure that they find the closed account associated with your email address, not the open one.

I'm very sorry that this has happened to you and I'm sorry for the inconvenience of having to contact again.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

venu4disc
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Felit 

Was there any solution?

please guide me.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

venu4disc
Contributor
Contributor

Even I encountered the same problem. I  receive an email that there was payment made to ebay(which i didnt authorized) then after which my account was closed!  I opened a new paypal account to report it to paypal, but as there was no active payment history , i am not able to report through resolute center. please help me how to solve this problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.