Unauthorized Transaction

BahaEl
New Community Member

I was in bed received an email someone saying forget password, I dismissed it and thought of it as someone trying to use my email to get the account and then I get a notification from PayPal on my phone using up all my money, is there anyway I can get it back I already reported to paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @BahaEl

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I understand how concerning unauthorized activity can be. I'm glad to hear you were able to file an unauthorized dispute. Unauthorized disputes are typically worked within ten days, and we'll send you an email as soon as the review is complete. If you have any questions on your case, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

I hope you receive an update soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.