Unauthorized Payment - I need advise

aaizenm
Contributor
Contributor

Hi To all, 

I don't know what to do.

I got a Unauthorized payment (by a Hacker) from my account to an email that I don't know.

I never got any new product, I never bought a product, |I never sent moneys for this amount.

I disputed this charge and it was automatically was dismissed and closed on the spot without any questions.

The unauthorized charge was for UD$1,590.95.      I NEVER DID.

I am trying to phone them the but for more than 2 weeks, everyday, and it is impossible to get an agent, I am loosing my patience 

I live in Israel and I am ready to take Paypal to the local courts to get my money back and as well to report them to the Consumers Organization and  for abuse and for not addressing my calls.

I never gave any credentials to anyone, so maybe is due that I had a site of news in which I had a Paypal button for the public to contribute moneys. Maybe there is a chance that the thief/hacker used that Paypal button (provided by Paypal theirself) to get into my account and from there make a payment to himself. All this is Paypal responsability and I see they want to get rid of this case to avoid refunding me the money.

What can I do? Any suggestions?

Thank you

Abraham

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.