Unauthorized Debit From RECON UNIT B8 VFF NO SET 12.22.20

mimsfl
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred Php 1,429.96 last December 22, 2020 to my bank account. I received the credited amount in my bank account but the next day, there’s unauthorized debit transaction in my bank account from RECON UNIT last December 23, 2020. Description is B8 VFF NO SET 12.22.20. Amount debited from me is 1,429.96, the same amount I transferred from my paypal account . I called my bank yesterday and they told me that there’s a problem with transfer from Paypal to my bank account and I must directly contact Paypal about this because they are in a better position to assist me.And that the debit/deduction was in relation to Paypal’s validation/verification process before the funds for a transaction is fully credited to my account. Please help me fix this issue and I want to get my money back. Thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NinaVillaver
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. This has happened to me today B8 VFF NO SET 02.04.2021. I already called BDO Unibank and they said to contact PayPal. The numbers are not really reachable. I called them through my mobile phone. There are no email addresses and when I go to the Resolution Center, it doesn't work as it's prompting they're having problems wit the system. 

Login to Me Too

missyen
Contributor
Contributor
Hiii update about this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.