Unauthorized Charges on my bank card

lowdeka
Contributor
Contributor

I have several charges to my bank card that listed as PAYPAL INST XFER APPLE.COM BILL WEB ID: PAYPALSI77. I don't pay anything from apple using paypal and none of these charges are listed on my paypal account. I can't get help over the phone because it simply says we can't help you right now and hangs up and the resolution center will only let me make claims on charges on my actual account. Since these are not listed, I have no way to deal with this issue. Does anybody have advice on how I can get in contact with paypal to resolve this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Oboe82
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem with unauthorized charges from APPLE.COM/BILL and few others charges from different companies that are unauthorized. I've never used my PayPal to pay for any of those crap. I am very angry that we can't cancel any pending payments on our side when we know it's not ours
Login to Me Too

lowdeka
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Oboe82 

I discovered that it was my ex-wife who had my card connected to her paypal account and while she was installing apps, it was charging me. I had her remove it. 

It's very frustrating that there is no easy way to find out where the charges are coming from. I hope you can get to the bottom of it and fix it! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.