Unauthorized Charges on Bank Account

Angelina18
New Community Member

My account is linked to my credit card and my bank account. I have made 3-4 purchases in the last 2 months and all show on my credit card statement as I have that as the preferred payment option. But, there are more charges on my bank account that do not match the amounts of anything purchased or the dates. They all say that they originate from PayPal. Any ideas what these charges are? I have tried to use the help center but everything I find is related to a transaction in the activity center and these charges do not show up there.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Angelina18,

It sounds like your bank account or debit card may have been compromised, and that's definitely a cause for concern! I would advise contacting us as soon as possible so that we can look into the charge and ensure any information of yours is secure and not being used without your permission. I hope this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jeannetg06
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I've tried to use the "contact us" link which says to follow instructions on Resolution Center, but nothing in that page applies to my situation. Is there a number i can contact?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.