Unauthorized Charge made from Paddle.com

Mouhannad212
New Community Member

Today I got charge from Paddle.com for 36$ and  I never purchased anything from them. how can I get my money back? 

How can I stop this?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

dila93
New Community Member
I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

Tori13
New Community Member
I had this same problem and pay pal investigated and within hours said that the charge was mine, but I never heard of this company.
Login to Me Too

_eileenlaw
New Community Member

same here, just rcvd the charge which i did not make.

have u resolved this??

Login to Me Too

Eyeguy98
Contributor
Contributor

Happened to me last wee for $450.00 and Paypal approved the charge after 2 hrs. of investigating. Paypal says the charge is legitimate judging my history, although I have never used this company for ant reason. Paypal has three pages of disputes with Paddle.com, they should ban the company. I have reported all of the transaction notes and emails from paypal and paddle.com to The attorney General and the US wire fraud division. I also reported Paypal for allowing a fraudulent company to take advantage of its members accounts and trust. 

Login to Me Too

PJJBoswell
Contributor
Contributor

That's exactly what happened to me. Did anyone ever find out who these people are?

Login to Me Too

Tinybubble_38
Contributor
Contributor

Me too for $99.95 and disputed charge with paypal and they denied it.

Login to Me Too

danielj2369
New Community Member

did u sign up  for restoro??? thats what its from

Login to Me Too

wishmaker
New Community Member

Search your email for paddle.com you likely subscribed to someone that used their service. They don't do a good job of describing what the charge is for like they are supposed to. Mine was a software program that I had purchased a year ago that automatically renewed itself. Yay.

Login to Me Too

username00
New Community Member
It happened to me and tracked down the charge for AdGuard, yearly subscription that I forgot I had lol
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.