Unauthorized Activity dispute denied twice.

Brandon6385
Contributor
Contributor

I woke up to two transactions that I did not make. Someone hacked into my account and with my PayPal key sent a merchant that I never heard of or seen before two different payments of a total of over $700. I put in a dispute in the resolution center and it was denied. I appealed the dispute and they denied it again as being not unauthorized. They are saying that it was not an  unauthorized transaction and that I made these payments. I for sure did not make these payments. I tried to reach the merchant for a refund and there is zero contact information and PayPal could not offer me a way to contact them either. I also did not come up with anything when I did a google search on the merchant. I have not received anything or any services of any kind from this merchant. I have been hacked and it seems that PayPal is letting them get away with it as they say they cannot reopen the claim because it was shot down twice. Some one please help with what steps that I should take next. I currently put a claim in on this as items not received because I have not gotten anything but it is unauthorized activity. Please help as I need this money back during these hard times. thank you! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.