Unauthorised withdrawal

Frankie19
Contributor
Contributor
How on earth can I sort out an issue with a transaction when I keep getting referred to the resolution centre and the resolution centre say that I have reported it to them and they have made a decision but the case is still not resolved , to cut a long story short I was browsing Facebook and came across items that my other half asked about so I looked at said items so clicked on site as it was priced in dollars to try and get a price in GBP but with it being one of these Chinese sites it carried out two transactions without me confirming the transactions through PayPal . I contacted the resolution centre and they in their infinite wisdom decided they were not unlawful transactions and refused to stop the transaction or refund me . So I got onto the said company and cancelled the order and requested a refund which they have appeared to agree too but said it would be refunded in 15-20 days it has now been 26 days and still no refund I have emailed several times and the just keep passing me from pillar to post so I have tried to open up a new resolution but PayPal just keep giving me automated responses and won’t let me open another case against the company to try and get my money back . Can anybody suggest a way round this issue and I just can’t understand how they can take the money immediately from my PayPal account but can refund me immediately or at least in a shorter amount of time , any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Frankie19
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry should read cannot refund me **
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Frankie19,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, if you have already filed a dispute once, you will not have the option to dispute the same payment again. If you disputed the payment as unauthorised as it sounds like, but then you did not receive the item, you can request that your claim is refiled. To do so, please reach out to our Customer Service. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.