Unauthorised transaction now recipient is getting angry with me

JoshGod
Contributor
Contributor

On the 16th April I had a unauthorised on my account of £350.50 to someone I bought off before (I'll call them Lisa for short) I reported to PayPal they agree it was unauthorised and sent me a complete refund This morning the 25th of April I had an email from Lisa asking why her account been frozen I explain to her the situation and I've already contacted PayPal and they said you need to get in contact with them, later on in the day I get another email for her saying 'Have you stopped that unfounded PayPal investigation? As because of you I cant do business and now Not best regards A very annoyed person.' I have a feeling she is going to start harassing me. I can't do anything about this investigation I have no control over PayPal I suffer with autism so I do not like confrontation what are my options here

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Viper1002
Contributor
Contributor
Contact customer service to assist you on this one ask them to send the person an email explaining what had happened and to tell them they need to contact PayPal themselves to get the issue resolved
Login to Me Too

JoshGod
Contributor
Contributor
Okay will do. Thank you for helping.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.