Unauthorised purchases/hacked account

Bastolababi
Contributor
Contributor
I recently found that one purchase was done which i was unknown. Before it I received emails from one suspicious site that i ordered some nonsense item and afterwards I received mail from paypal that saying that I authorise the payment which i never did. I opened dispute for that transaction as unauthorised purchase but paypal said it can’t help as it was not safeguarded. I found that one company was added on Automatic payment section which also i never did. I believe my account was hacked or something but worst of all paypal couldn’t do anything much about this even I tried to call they prefer us to message which anyway redirects us to Resolution Center and they can’t do anything about my dispute. Thank god not much money was accessed by some behind curtains hackers. But I’m really concerned about the security policy and authentication method used in Paypal and I’m not using it anymore. Any related story or something i wanna hear!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.