Unauthorised payments

MarkMyWords
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All. Yesterday evening I noticed after logging on to my bank that 3 Paypal payments had been made using my account to which I have no knowledge. Further details of this were confirmed after logging on to my Paypal account. I have started the resolution process, I did this straight away and also changed my password. I have also emailed the 3 companies involved. This is the first time I've ever been the victim of something like this - I am very careful, for example my passwords often include 16 or more characters so they're not easy to guess, and I don't use the same one for multiple accounts. I will no doubt find out more info later on when someone gets back to me, but I can't sleep from stressing about the £180 defecit in my account coming at just the wrong time. In the meantime though, can anyone fill me in on how a payment can be made using my account without a confirmation email being sent to me? I've checked, the email address hasn't been changed on my profile. Any help gratefully received, thanks. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.