Unauthorised payment

GarySmith
Contributor
Contributor
Payment was made from my account on the 20th of April which wasn't me, I found out about this by my bank, I had to reviver my account, then claim was put in for not received items as was told was only way to resolve this to then get email saying not unauthorised, I then called multiple times to try resolve this with no luck at all, on the 23rd of April I got a email saying I called to stop claim, I called straight away to be told called would be listened to and will hear within 72 hours, nothing about this so I called again to be told same again and was now sent to back office to appeal to have same email again. So I called again to then speak to a manager which they called me back hour later to be told we will appeal this again as I can see conflict with ip addresses, next day I got same email. I've not had access to account since September last year, but still paying PayPal credits payments, made no other payments from account apart from PayPal credit. We recovered account got access again to find other transactions in October which weren't me either one coming in and multiple going out. I dont know what else to do and sitting with negative balance on account, if tried numerous calls and getting nowhere with this. Please help
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.