Unauthorised payment

Nerob
Contributor
Contributor

So someone got into my PayPal and sent themselves over £550 . I opened a case for unauthorised use and got email  back a message saying: We've completed our review of your unauthorised activity case, and we’ve determined there was unauthorised use.  There was no refund issue and the case closed, I chased the refund up and now the case has been opened under a different case ID and they are saying the payment was authorised to say I'm livid is an understatement, how can I get this resolved and to top it off Paypal have put restrictions on my account saying it looks like there has been unauthorised access surely it cant both. Help me someone, its been a complete frace at paypals end on this 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Nerob
Contributor
Contributor

Dont worry all orted mow you can close this thread 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Nerob
Contributor
Contributor

Dont worry all orted mow you can close this thread 

Login to Me Too

DH67
New Community Member

I had £100 taken in 1 afternoon.

Thread says solution - but there is no solution!

Did anyone get their money back?

Login to Me Too

fcapri
Contributor
Contributor

how did you fix it? I have the same problem. got an email in the evening that i send 200€ to some guy in italy.
reported on paypal, case closed as not unauthorised. there was no login from my computer or phone on paypal. i changed password, removed all my bank cards from paypal, and locked my visa card. 
paypal wont refund, visa can't block the reserved money

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.