Unauthorised payment from korsit bv

Temp20201216m
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else been scammed by korsit bv and paypal keeps telling you that the purchase wasn't unauthorized? If you got back your money, how did you get it back with all the nonsense paypal keeps telling you?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20201216m 

Why did you open unauthorised and not item not received or item not as described?

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201216m
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't make the purchase and I dont know who did. I just logged in to PayPal and saw money coming out from a site I've never even been on and I immediately contacted paypal and withing a matter of hours they closed my dispute saying they don't see where the transaction wasn't unauthorized. I even tried contacting them again and they replied saying they are denying my claim
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20201216m 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201216m
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass No i dont have subscription set up because i never heard of Korsit BV before I saw money coming out of my account from them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.