Unauthorised Transactions

Emma222
Contributor
Contributor

As of recently I have had several unauthorised transactions appear on my bank statement. I have managed to sort them all out bar PayPal. Someone has gained access to my Ebay account and then happily brought himself a expensive item which has come out of my own money in my bank account, He managed to do this through my PayPayl account.

Now I have contacted my bank and they said they are unable to sort my PP transaction out due to something like third party/It was taken out on their website etc.

I have tried getting through to PP but it just seems impossible, I keep going round in circles with them and i`m not getting through to a human. The transaction appears on my Bank statement, it does not appear on my PP statement so therefore I cannot raise a dispute or report it.

Please help as I would like to get this sorted out ASAP

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Emma222,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to get through to a representative on the phone. If navigating the automated system is not yielding the result you want, please consider using one of the other contact methods.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.