Unathorized Payment!!

Ran0019
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem my PayPal balance is 50.07$ and I was asleep when this unauthorized payment happen! When I woke up it was only 2.77$ now! so here's the thing it was sent to unknow person IDK. I contacted Paypal with a message but a bot answered but if I have a problem it sent the contact us option I did and I have to go to resolution option to open a case. I did sended I'm worried that when the case opens they will not give the amount of money the person took from me is a hard time I needed the money so I cant feed and survive on the other hand someone idk opens my Paypal and sended the money to himself through my account I want to know if after all this will they sended the money back to my original balance. Please if anyone has this problem tell me if they will give it back to original balance or not...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

teachermavel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello I have the same problem now. My client just paid me then I just fell asleep and when I woke up I saw a notification from my email that I sent the money to someone I do not know and it was captioned "Yearly Subscription" with email <removed> which obviously a scammer. I searched about Alua and it is like a mobile application or what but for sure using a personal account "gmail.com" doesn't make sense. This sent $250 from my account which just left me only $56 which is not enough to pay for my electricity bill and children's milk. I do not know what happened but this is the first time that someone accessed my paypal. It was also mentioned when I report it as "unauthorized transaction" that I added this email last May 27, 2020 which I am not aware. I do not subscribe to anything other than related to my work. Anyway, did you report your problem as unathorized transaction. Did you get your money back? I look forward to hearing from you. Please be safe and your kids.

Login to Me Too

Ran0019
Contributor
Contributor

Im sorry to hear that i never actually get my payment back cause paypal said theres wasnt anything wrong with it so i never got my money back 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.