Unable to verify current address

LiemVo
New Community Member

My account has been suddenly suspended and I have been asked to verify my identity and current address to be able to continue using my Paypal account. I have successfully verified my identity at the first time, however I could not verify my current address after several trials. My problem is that I am renting my living property at the moment and there is no legal lease contract between the landlord and me, utility bills are also all under the landlord's name. 

I would like to know if there was any possible way to resolve this problem. My account has been locked for months and I could not do any purchasing or trading transaction.

Thank you in advance

Liem

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LiemVo 

Proof of address
These documents must be dated within the last 3 months to be considered acceptable:

• Current utility bill dated within the last 3 months
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

enfield
New Community Member

I have tried every possible way but its been more then 6month i have faced....I am currently at Nepal and cannot verify my address...Maybe document from this country doesnot seem legit or what but...they donot approve

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.