Unable to verify account

Icedragon392
New Community Member

I had recently had a problem where I had used my paypal account to buy a CD Code for a game off what i thought at the time was a trusted vendor. Later that week I had a withdraw and when I confronted the sites customer service, they had replied saying they never received said money regardless what my paypal statement said. I then made a case via paypal to which I had received the money back directly onto my paypal account. Everything was ok untill i was asked to verify my account, to which I had submitted my card # for verification (it says Submitted for Review) and I changed my password but whenever I try and verify say my Identity, Verify my Address or upload a Photo ID, it just says we are unable to verify account and just sends me to the recovery center.

As stated previously, my card# has been under review for a few months now and I still can not verify any of the other said options. What can I do to fix this problem...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Icedragon392,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear that you have been unable to verify your account to resolve this issue. If you are stuck with this I recommend getting it touch with us by phone. You will find our phone number by clicking Help and Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. This sounds like the type of issue that we can resolve during a phone call. 

I hope we can get this sorted for you quickly.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.