Unable to upload files to Resolution Centre

stuartgalleries
New Community Member

A buyer has requested a refund which I am disputing. However, when I try to upload a file or add details, I am unable to do so, just getting a message " You must add the tracking information or submit a file" - which I have!!! I have tried for the past 2 days to respond to the refund request but just keep getting the same message. Telephone calls to the Help centre are not answered, just a message saying "Due to the corona virus the help line is currently closed!"

HELP!!!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @stuartgalleries ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues updating the dispute. 

It might be that the file that you are trying to upload exceeds the file size that is being accepted. It should be a PNG, JPEG or PDF format and does not exceed 2MB in size. If it still does not work, you can try and contact our customer service online so that they can help you update it. You can reach them by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Contact Us. You will be given options on how to reach them. 

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Jeffrey1111
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal does not respond to contact us messenger center We need help

Login to Me Too

tataka0922
New Community Member

I  was told to go to Resolution Center and access Case Actions you can take. There is nothing that says that. It is only telling me to upload my tracking number. This is very frustrating. I have 1 week to do this and nobody is available  to assist me.

Login to Me Too

CWT2
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem - files won't upload and no way of contacting anyone in Paypal to get help, and only a week left to provide evidence to help resolve the dispute. Paypal is derelict in its duty in providing a service given there is no way of getting their help with the problem

Login to Me Too

PaulMarsden
Contributor
Contributor

did anyone get this problem resolved?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.