Unable to track shipment:

Leeiasteele51
Contributor
Contributor
I have purchased a product over a month ago from Zerosmoda and have sent 2 emails trying to track my merchandise can you help me track my merchandise before I request a refund. After waiting so long I really want my merchandise. Please help.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Leeiasteele51 

If the seller hasn't given you a tracking number, have no responded to your enquiries, locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click 'Report a problem' to file Item Not Received dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Leeiasteele51
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!
Login to Me Too

skai06
Contributor
Contributor

I place my order on 8/10/ 2019 I really want my order I been trying to contact them  but no result order #9321

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Leeiasteele51,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

If you did not receive the item, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

To open a dispute:

- Go to the Resolution Centre.
- Click Dispute a Transaction.
- Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
- Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

I hope this helps. 

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.