Unable to select refund billing option when raising a dispute

mayank12111
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me out with raising a dispute against a seller, I have tried it through resolution centre. But was unable to select a 'refund' option for billing as this was not provided to me when selecting the criteria. The seller I was trying to raise a dispute against was daniel <removed>, who claims to have refunded my money back. However, PayPal and my local bank have checked and found no evidence of the refund.

I have tried contacting PayPal through phone but was told to raise a ticket first.

Is there any other way for me to either contact PayPal or directly raise a claim? I have tried contacting daniel <removed> multiple time, but it's still not resolved

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi @mayank12111,

If you are still having an issue raising a dispute in the Resolution Centre, can you please provide more detail as to the nature of the dispute without sharing personal details on this platform. Billing dispute options are not available on all transaction. If you have not received your goods or service or it is significantly not as described you can choose these options. 

You would also have the option to send an email request via the Help section on your account requesting that a dispute is raised on your behalf or call again explaining the difficulty you were having raising it yourself. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.