Unable to resolve account limitation

smih
New Community Member

Before someone accuses me of not reading the FAQ which i was reffered to dosens of times - i did and every time i ended up lost. I've provided all the documents required already 14 days ago so my account limitation for passing 1.800 euros gets removed but what i've seen today is that two of the documents possibly got refused since i had green checkmark on all of them and now there's only 2 out of 4. Someone please explain me is there anything i am missing, am i obligated to provide all the documents in english language and if so, then:
1. How am i supposed to provide proof of residential address in english language, when all of my documents are written in bulgarian?

2. In case all of my documents(proof of residential address and bank statements, phone/electricity bills)  are written in bulgarian(besides the ID ofcourse, which apparently isnt enough for me to verify who i am) why is there noone from the paypal support team who speaks bulgarian and can verify documents written in my language???

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.