Unable to resolve account issue

thuha1809
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited and is now required to resolve account problem. But I have submitted all the required documents for 10 days as picture and nothing happens.

5.PNG

When I clicked "Resolve Account Issue" button in the notification section nothing happens too.

4.PNG

Due to Covid-19 I was unable to call Paypal Support too. I emailed them and it's been 10 days without any reply. How do I resolve my account limitation? Thanks everyone.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @thuha1809 

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the
pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. I don't blame you if you're already tired about this, it's just that as of this moment we still don't have a specific schedule for our calls support team to be available due to the growing pandemic outbreak so your patience and understanding will be fully appreciated. We still have our chat support team and we'll be more than welcome to assist you. Just login on your PayPal account, go to Message Center, then choose the option for Chat. I managed to provide you a link that can help you about sending the correct documents and where you can find it to help you with the limitations on your account:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189?app...

Hope this will help you, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

thuha1809
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @LiamCaleb1528

Thanks for your prompt response. I have tried to message Paypal 10 days ago as in the picture but there is still no response yet. Can you help to escalate the case to someone who can response to help avoid interruption with my business?

6.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.