Unable to resolve Account limitation

Jamie198
Contributor
Contributor
I've been trying to resolve my account limitation for over a month now as I used to use PayPal nearly daily and have a fair amount of money on my account. I hit the 2500 euro limit which is why my account is limited. I initially uploaded a bank statement to the resolution center which was fine, but after that all forms of ID uploaded show a tick next to them, even know I've only uploaded a bank statement and nothing else. This makes it impossible to upload any more documents as clicking resolve now takes me straight to the "thanks for uploading" page as it thinks I've already uploaded everything. No offense but customer service chat has been sending me in circles, I took their advice and tried different devices, clearing cache and history etc. They even gave me a backup link to upload to (looks like an older classic version of PayPal) which worked fine, but then I'm told this can't be used to resolve Account limitations, only the main resolution center can.. so why give me the backup link in the first place I don't know. But the problem definitely isn't on my end. I've been given numerous excuses over a month from system updates being to blame and technical problems. But nothing ever got fixed and I'm still stuck in the same position and all support tell me now is just.. keep trying. I just want to withdraw my money at this point, any ideas? Thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.