Unable to get system to accept my dispute

Verno13
Contributor
Contributor

Have two eBay purchase for which I did not receive my goods Both on same day from two different vendors(both from China) When I click on purchase in the dispute function, it gives me the not enough information reply How do I proceed?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Verno13 

Has it been 30 days past the estimated delivery date for these two orders on eBay? because all you have to do is go to eBay Purchase History and next to the orders on the right, in the More Actions menu, report that 'I didn't Receive it". or go to the resolution center at eBay.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Verno13
Contributor
Contributor
Yes closer to 4 months But original delivery date was something like 3 months(snail mail from China) Had forgotten about it until recently When I click on it under my eBay purchases it takes me to the items under a new add from the same vendors When message them with my eBay transaction number no reply When I use PayPal’s automated dilute function in my paypal history, it comes up with message about not enough info Seems like nickel and dime scam- hoping people won’t bother with couple dollar purchase
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.