Unable to get a £683 refund and its stressing me out :(

Farzana91
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm wondering if someone can please help me out. Last year I paid A LOT of money to join a mauy Thai group in Thailand for 3 weeks . Corona came, flights were cancelled etc so I asked them to move the date to July 2021. Now, since July 2020 I have not been working. Due to covid, jobs are scarce in my local area, so my savings are depleting and it's stressing me out. I contacted the muay thai group and explained my situation. I explained that I literally have no income and if I could be refunded. I was basically told that at their end, they dont have income either and can therefore not refund my money. I honestly have no clue what to do. It's past 180 days. It's almost been a whole year since I made the transaction and I just don't know what to do 😭 pls someone give me advice
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Farzana91 

Thats what travel insurance is for, so contact your insurance company if you took it out before you booked the holiday?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.