New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I seem to be in a catch 22 loop. and I have never had to return anything to an Ebay seller, so this is all new to me.
1. I purchased an Item and received it broken.
2. I contacted the seller and in a timely manner asked me to open a return claim for a prepaid shipping label.
3. Being new I apparently opened a claim but then mistakenly closed it. It shows as opened and then closed in my account.
4. I contacted the seller and explained my mistake and asked then to issue an RMA.return label.
5. they simply responded to this by telling me to do the return claim again. As if they didn't even read my message.
6. I offered a light hearten threat of Negative feed back after they did not respond for several days.
At this point I have posted negative feed back yet I am still out my payment.
I have tried in vain to figure out how I can actually start a claim now to get my payment back.
And I have the item boxed and ready to ship. No problem returning the item.
I have looked over the paypal site and the ebay site and literally keep going back and forth to no avail.
©1999-2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.