Unable to file a case for refund

kegon
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item on eBay.com.sg and paid via PayPal. When I bought the item there was still 1 piece available. I never received the item (Takada Tower Fan) because the item is out of stock. I emailed the seller several times but did not get a reply. Only if I threatened to take legal action they offered partial refund by sending a cheque. I refused to accept the cheque as I need to spend time and taxi money to bring it to my bank. 

I wanted to file a case with PayPal to get a refund for 'Item Not Received' but I'm stuck in an endless loop between eBay Resolution Center and PayPal. PayPal sends me back to eBay Resolution Center and from there they send me back to PayPal. I tried to contact PayPal Support but all I get is automated replies. I'm so **bleep** off that I want to cancel my eBay and PayPal account after over 20 years using them for numerous transactions!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kegon 

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Did you pay with credit card? Call them to dispute transaction as plan B if the above does not work.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kegon
Contributor
Contributor
What do you think how often I did this? ... About 20 times and was sent back and forth! Call them? I'm not crazy to spend 50$$ in an endless waiting loop. PayPal Support SUCKS - BIG TIME!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.