Unable to do anything with my account

Diffrenc
Contributor
Contributor
You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our user agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Diffrenc
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to send withdraw add or remove any credit cards/bank accounts i made this account when i was underage ( below 18) but i became 18 and i still dont have the access to do anything with the money stored in the account

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Diffrenc 

That account would be permanently limited as it was an illegally opened underage account.

If you are now 18 you need to ask customer services if you can open another one, but they do not always say yes as you have already broken their rules once.

However you won't be able to use any information linked to the limited account.

As you are 18 they may allow you to withdraw the funds OR transfer them to the new account as long as the account was in your legal name.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.