Unable to contact PayPal - limitation

GraceFC
Contributor
Contributor
Hi PayPal Community, I know times are hard currently due to COVID-19, but I am having an issue with PayPal. How on earth do you contact them? There is limitation on my account, due unusual activity. However, it was just me selling goods on eBay and Facebook store. Times are currently rough, like many others, I don’t have a job due to COVID-19. To help me make money, I’ve been selling goods. But now due to the limitation, I have money stuck within PayPal. I am unable to withdraw. I obviously don’t want to sell anymore items as I know the money will held against me. Please can someone give me advice on how I could possibly contact them. I’ve tried emailing, messaging and even phoning. NOTHING. Many thanks, Grace P.s stay safe
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GraceFC 

Sorry but we can only give you the options that there are which you have probably already tried, keep trying is all i can suggest.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GraceFC 

Sorry but we can only give you the options that there are which you have probably already tried, keep trying is all i can suggest.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GraceFC
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! I managed to download twitter today and made an account. They managed to reply on there. Hopefully they are able to help me. Thank you for your advice! 🙂
Login to Me Too

Zaya2

Hello My account is also limited because of items being delivered late and customers complaining. I provided all the tracking numbers and I have no control over shipments coming from China. Please help since this is a new account I know there are extra security in place but I need my funds out what should I do?

Login to Me Too

Essie145
New Community Member
Please I just need my money and they won’t pick call or even the emails they say same **bleep** which is an automated email please PayPal I promise. It to use your service just give me my money that limiting my account for no reason I need to pay my rent this isn’t funny this people are holding more than £420 in there
Login to Me Too

mahmood18
Contributor
Contributor

Hi
My PayPal account has been closed while it is receiving an automatic transfer of funds from a site
When will the money be returned to my account on the site

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.