Unable to appeal money and item gone

Pstar666
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a monitor on eBay, buyer wanted to return the item because it’s not the right resolution and admitted it was listed correctly and was working well,and I’ve got that proof in the messages  I declined because I’m not excepting returns only if faulty.

buyer opened up a case with ebay and ebay close the case in my favour.

buyer opened up a case with PayPal and PayPal send a email the same day as the case with ebay so I think it’s connected so ignore it as it’s been settled.

ive been having trouble with my phone and internet ,the emails where  not updating for about week in the meantime I’ve had more emails of PayPal about the same case and I find out a separate case has carried on with PayPal without my knowledge and ended in his favour because I was unable to respond.

and in that case he has lied and said the item was described wrong he said it was listed 1440p resolution which it was not as all you got to do is look at the listing and it’s listed as 1080 resolution.

ive been trying to appeal and show them the evidence from ebay of him saying it was listed correctly and was all good working order and the ebay listing but they are not letting me, and I can’t seem to get a copy of the message centre transcript.

There trying to say  they have looked at my appeal and because I’ve never answered the emails case closed, but in that appeal I wanted them to look at the new evidence which they won’t because it would reverse the decision.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pstar666 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_GB

• You must respond to PayPal's requests for documentation and other information in a timely manner as requested in our email correspondence with you or in our correspondence with you through the Resolution Centre. If you do not respond to PayPal's request for documentation and other information in the time requested, you may not be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pstar666
Contributor
Contributor

I appealed the case and told someone on the phone the evidence And the case was back under review with me still not able to send the evidence,  and it closed overnight, I’ve phone up and told someone what’s happened and the he sends me a link this time to upload the evidence and I’ve uploaded it and it’s not being looked at and told it’s to late.

sold a monitor 1080 resolution he’s received a monitor 1080 resolution. and he said it was listed as 1414 resolution which you can clearly see from the ebay listing it’s not and you’ve not investigated or look at ebay and I got proof of him saying it was listed correctly.

I had the right to appeal within 10 days with new evidence and information and you’ve reopened and Shut the case without telling me how to upload the evidence then I speak to someone who sends me a link  to upload but it’s to late.

Login to Me Too

Pstar666
Contributor
Contributor

My right of a fair appeal has been denied and not investigated.

I would also like a copy of the messages which I was told was available when I end the chat and it wasn’t.

and I will be taking this up outside of PayPal.

and a case against mr Morgan for slander.

Login to Me Too

Pstar666
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.