Unable to access my funds

ewan_bump
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account was terminated after they asked me for identification, as I made my account just before turning 18. This is understandable, however when creating my account I was not aware of this being part of the terms and conditions. This occurred almost a year ago, around April 2020, and I have had no communication from PayPal whatsoever. I was informed that when these account suspensions occur, an individual has to wait 180 days to then have access to their funds and that they can make another account. Again, it was almost been a year since this happened and I've attempted to get in contact with PayPal using the help centre, emailing AND phoning directly, yet nothing seems to be moving forward. I would appreciate if anyone has any further information regarding my ongoing issue, as being a student, it is a struggle having hundreds of pound in an account I lack access too. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.