Unable to Verify Business Identity- Account locked!

kjanetski
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has been asking for weeks for us to confirm our business address- we have uploaded our company establishment document, Bank Statement, Domicile lease agreement and the automatic system keeps rejecting everything we submit. 

Our account is now limited (can accept payments but not withdraw our money). 

Unable to speak with anyone and no one at PayPal replying to messages!

We're a small business and ALL our money goes to PayPal, which I now realise is stupid. This has basically halted our business and we're devastated at not being able to even pay salaries at month end.  

Any advise on how to get PayPal to respond? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20201116k
Contributor
Contributor

no.You are **bleep**. They have a huge backlog of disputes , and they wont help you. Never keep money in your Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

pvcbhs
New Community Member

I am in the same boat. Paypal isn't accepting any calls, and they aren't answering any of my messages either. If we try to submit for verification, it has been TEMPORARILY giving us the ability to withdraw money in order to deposit it into our bank account, but as soon as it's rejected the account is limited again.

I don't think we have any choice but to cease using paypal and switch to a different service. My suggestion would be to route all payments to a different service ASAP, then try to submit one more time in order to empty out the account before you permanently disable it. If paypal can't support its customers, especially the ones with business accounts, then the company doesn't deserve our business.

We are by far not the only people having trouble contacting paypal for help and not getting anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.