Unable contact seller for cancellation

Monica2019
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I recently ordered some product from a website, but I want to cancelled it right away, so I contacted the website by sending them cancellation email via the email they write in the website, but I never got replied, then I came to my Paypal transaction found the seller’s information showing a different website. So I sent another email regarding same topic to seller, neither got any reply. So I called the 2 contact tel numbers in these 2 websites, it turns out the numbers are FAKE, they do not exit! As the payment has been completed I opened an issue for the transaction, with “unauthorized payment” topic, but PayPal rejected as it might be the correct topic. Now I am not able to either open another new issue on the transaction with correct topic, or get the correct contact information of the seller! Totally stuck here! Now the order is still not processed yet! I suspect the seller’s websites are fraud ones, as customs seems never able to contact them for any request. Please help me to the next step to get refund! Thanks a million!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Monica2019
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry for the typo in above message, PayPal reject my issue report on “unauthorized payment” due to INCORRECT topic
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.