Unable To File Dispute In Resolution Center

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I have four disputes from one company;  two are partial refunds only and two are refunds not issued. I have been trying to file for the resolution and the website errs.  I try again as “something went wrong on their end” but it repeatedly errs. I’m not online too much but I need to dispute the charges. 

Ive tried from three browsers but the errors continue.  How do I file the claims if the website is broken?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Dell14z 

Hope all is well and safe.  I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a hard time filing a dispute.  This link might be of help I didn’t receive the item I purchased or it’s different from the description.  and if it still does not then please reach out to our customer service  all you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Thank you. I can’t call due to disability issues. One claim went through despite the errors. I’m not sure how but I’ll try the others later today. The errors are getting more consistent for people. I’m hoping that it’s just the overwhelming amount of people using the system due to the pandemic.
Login to Me Too

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Dell14z 

Thank you for your swift reply.  I'm so glad that you were able to file at least 1 dispute,  yes may try it at a later time.  If in case  you encountered difficulties again reach out to customer service i'll be asking for your patience while trying to contact them as we are still on a skeletal staffing due to this pandemic but PayPal is doing their best to increase our customer service representative working online.  Now for you get hold of them all you have to do is go to our PayPal website at the bottom click the contact option besides help, once you click  "contact" it will route you to the page that say “Contact Us” click that and there will be options provided.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.