Unaauthorized payments and accounts access: Case closed

Johannes3545
Contributor
Contributor

Good day

I woke up to three messages reporting that there has been payments made by paypal. I was really shocked to see that because I did not even use my account that day. These three transactions left zeros in my bank. I am really dissapointed by PayPal and its security teams. I opened a case with their resolution center and the response I got is " Thank you for reporting this case. After reviewing your case, we found that the reported transactions were not unauthorized and hence couldn't be covered under PayPal Purchase Protection."

Can anyone please make me understand what really happened and what I can do to possibly get my money back if its possible?

Thank you 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @Johannes3545

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with payments that have been completed from your account without your knowledge. When a response is received like that, this means that they have reviewed your account and were unable to find any unauthorized activity or logins to be able to take action on the payment. In order for this to be looked into further, please contact our customer service. You can call, send a private message through Facebook or a direct message through Twitter

Enjoy your day.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.