Un Happy customer

Ms_p
Contributor
Contributor
What do you think about a well known company (PAYPAL) that doesn't back there customer?...I have been with PayPal for yrs and have spent $1000.00ssss of dollars....They want me to send a $44.98 doll back to China (cost to send $50+) in order to receive $44.98 credit FROM SCAMMERS THEY ARE LETTING TO USE THERE SITE FOR PAYMENT AND FALSE ADVERTISING ..now tell me how stupid does that sound?... I'm done with PayPal...I will be paying them off real soon...WATCH OUT EVERYONE ... PAYPAL DOES NOT HELP YOU DURING YOUR TROUBLE WITH COMPANYS THAT YOU PAY THROUGH THEIR SITE...I WILL BE TELLING EVERYONE (THE WORLD) I KNOW ABOUT PAYPALS FALSE ADVERTISING AS WELL.IN HELPING THEIR CUSTOMERS
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Karenjulie
Contributor
Contributor

I too, am totally disgusted with the lack of help I have had from Paypal. What has happened to you sounds like exactly what I have been going through and after many messages to the Paypal Customer Service, I am not getting any replies. I have  had my money taken by a Chinese scammer and have received a very small lens cleaning cloth for glasses, instead of a Waldorf Doll with clothing set, which cost me $57.98 USD. I am in Australia and had made the purchase for my granddaughter for Christmas. I live on a disability pension and start buying for Christmas well before, but this purchase has cost me so much more than I can ever afford, now that I have lost all my money and have only received a very small piece of cloth. The Chinese people who are taking advantage of so many in the world, who are struggling, should be stopped by Paypal. But instead it looks like Paypal are helping these low-lives to get away with what they are taking from so many people. I have lost all faith in Paypal, as I am sure many other buyers will be, as we really don't get any buyer protection from fraudulent Chinese sellers.

Login to Me Too

Ms_p
Contributor
Contributor
It's a shame on paypal...I'm sure they have lost customers over them letting those SCAMMERS TAKE OVER THEIR SITE for payment....they are probably in with them as well
Login to Me Too

Kerrylee04
New Community Member
I bought a phone cover thinking it eased from a company here in Australia but when it didn't fit I found out it was from China. I raised a dispute and PayPal asked me to send it back which I did at a cost almost the same as the item with tracking. Now PayPal are saying, after waiting almost 2 months, that they have no proof I returned it so they have closed my case!!! Unbelievable!!!
Login to Me Too

LSN1
New Community Member

I also just had a bad experience with PayPal after nearly 26 years With them, I am disgusted at the way they resolve issues. I got a notification that over 120 euro was deducted on my account, shocked I opened an unauthorized issue. I was told that it was not  unauthorized because I payed last year for the antivirus software which I admit I did but last year is was 23 euro not over 120euro. For me this is unauthorized as I did not agree to this amount. This is 5 times more,  does that mean next year I will pay 10 times more. Were is the protection for the client? This means that we will not be able to trust PayPal to look out for their clients as companies can deduct what they feel like from our account.

Login to Me Too

Dhearns
Contributor
Contributor
I went thru the exact same thing. PayPal has to be in on the scam. How could they not stop doing business with known scammers with all these complaints unless they too are benefiting from us being scammed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.