Uknown charges to my account

mikee77
New Community Member

Hello,

Can anybody help me how to check why I am having negative balances on my account when I am not even using paypal?  this happened twice already and I can't see any detail on the transaction history.  i tried contacting Paypal through email but i can only do it on a limited sense because it just point to another link and so on,  I can't  call customer service in the U.S. as of this time.  I have sent similar queries in the past days but so far no answer from customer service yet, what should i do?  i have seeing someone charging me for something i don't even know.  thanks for the help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikee77 

Firstly.........

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Secondly if that is not the case then..........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.