Uber Technologies contact

CarlsonPerin
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal has denied my dispute against Uber Technologies, claiming that I authorized recurring payments of $9.99. I disagree. I am not familiar with Uber Technologies and cannot find any way to contact them online. Does anyone know how to contact them by phone, email, or online? Who are they and what is their business?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

XeniaW
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem. Uber is the car (taxi) service, and it’s also gotten into the food delivery business. I did not authorize the Uber Eats pass either. I’m going to dispute it with PayPal and of course with Uber Eats.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CarlsonPerin 

@XeniaW 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CarlsonPerin
Contributor
Contributor
I have no ubereats subscription set up in the app. So I have no idea why Uber Technologies has been taking $9.99 monthly from my PayPal account and no idea how to make them stop and refund the bogus charges.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CarlsonPerin 

Then maybe you paid via a card to the companies paypal card reader so it was set up as a monthly subscription via your card?

If so talk to your card issuer and see if they can help you.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.