New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I was able to contact PayPal customer service via their messaging system after several attempts to do so. I was given a case number and informed by PayPal that my transaction with USFITWEAR was placed on hold and that no funds were exchanged with this Rip Off Entity from China. This USFITWEAR has captured a lot of attention on social media and YouTube has a video concerning this Scammer. I am usually very careful about y on line purchases and this time around i was not and I plunked down $58.99 for a Paint Power Sprayer that was listed at almost half the price. A Power Sprayer from a company that lists itself as  Fitness Equipment Provider, I should have known better, the price was to good to be true and when I did not receive a confirmation from PayPal for my transaction, it is then that I checked this company out and through the PayPal community I discovered that this entity is a scammer. I would reach out to PayPal and stay the course until you get the attention of someone in Customer service. I informed them in my message that in the PayPal community there are a number of victims of this scam. I hope this helps and that PayPal remove this scammer from doing business on the PayPal platform.

Login to Me Too

dabalk
Contributor
Contributor

I was hit with the same scam. The published a tracking number into the Paypal system that shipped to the same city/state, but upon review with UPS the shipment tracking number was from an Amazon shipment to a different resident name, address and transaction. UPS commented I was the 11th phone call that morning with same issue. I run a business account with UPS and knew there was issues when the published a stolen tracking information days after the delivery supposedly happened, but yet could not get full details of the transaction history because I was not "party" of the transaction through any combination of name, address or transaction document from vendor to UPS. Yet Paypal, denied the claim because I believe there system lacks the ability to look into claims beyond the surface of tracking number shows delivered to a similar state/city. Lost faith in Paypal's transaction and financial security for the consumer, they've changed and opened up greater opportunity for the scammer rather than the customer. 

Login to Me Too

Ykadrian
New Community Member
The company is a scam a PayPal is a failure. This Asian people found a way to trick the system and are stealing so many people, because PayPal continues to allow them to do so. Once you file a claim, they provide a fake tracking number to PayPal and PayPal denies your claim. Very disappointing to see that PayPal is supposed to protect you, and yet, they get hundreds of claims from this seller and continue to pay them.
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

My question is this,

With the number of complaints filed against USFITWEAR, why is this entity still able to do business on the PayPal platform or even be considered an On LIne Business? The facts are there for everyone to see including PayPal. The address listed is a residential address in Alabama, where the actual resident has also posted on the PayPal Community that she is a victim as this entity is using her address as their business location. The second issue is the telephone number listed which the area code is for Syracuse New York, the third issue is the person that is listed as a point of contact is a author and her name is not spelled correctly by this scammer. The fourth item is the email address listed on the entities website, the email is not valid, it has come back as non-existent.Then there are the large number of complaints listed her on the PayPal community of victims of this scam, which I hope PayPal is taking a very close look at. If it were just one of two complaints I may be able to see why PayPal may not take action. The number of complaints for the same reason should set off alarms.

Login to Me Too

Paulo49
I think PayPal is in bed with usfitwear that is why they don't give refunds from them... They definitely don't believe the people paying them....
Login to Me Too

KellyPhaneuf

I have also been scammed by them. I paid 99.98 for a grill that will never be shipped. They sent me a bogus tracking number for a package with a weight of 0.5 lbs, the grill weighs over 30 lbs.They issued tracking info to me today saying it was delivered on May 1st. I live in a house, no package ever delivered. Reported my transaction through Paypal and they denied my claim. Tried to appeal my claim and the resolution center kept timing out. I would like my money back. I tried to open a new dispute after they denied my claim and the resolution center won't let me. Sent a message to  PayPal customer service and haven't gotten a response. USFITWEAR.com won't respond to anything. PLEASE HELP!

Login to Me Too

NeiNei28
Contributor
Contributor
Do NOT rely on PayPal to make this right. They have been notified REPEATEDLY and have done nothing. Everyone needs to call their banks and dispute the transactions and request to open a fraud claim. I did it yesterday and my bank at least have me a temporary credit while they investigate. I'm going to cancel my PayPal account after all this is done and NEVER use it again, since they do nothing about obvious scams
Login to Me Too

dabalk
Contributor
Contributor
After multiple attempts to be in contact with an agent on PayPal, filed a claim with the IC3.gov, as well as the BBB on USFITWEAR. My next filing will likely be a consumer complaint against PayPal, to include the documentation I was finally able to receive from UPS showing the address and name of the Amazon shipment recipient who's information was used under false pretenses. Also filed a dispute with credit card company they were rock stars to work with, took the information, documentation and will begin the investigation into PayPal and the payment. After this is all settled, the PayPal account will be canceled, this has taught me their is little to zero value created by PayPal and their lack of consumer protection or support.
Login to Me Too

iHmong
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal won’t be able to help... I had to call my bank to do their own review on this scammer.. I am getting my refund back from The bank.. the bank will go after the website.. I’m just hoping PayPal knows and block payments to this scammer so no one else will be scammed
Login to Me Too

Lharman102687
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed as well. PayPal will not help because usfitwear provided bogus tracking. Of course they dont email back, phone doesnt work. Any one have success with claim? I'm beyond frustrated. It was bunkbeds. Tracking showed delivered in a few hours and weighed .4lbs!!! Such a joke. And as for PayPal. I thought they had the buyers back. So disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.