Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Janicedoller
Contributor
Contributor

I have also been trying to get a refund from PayPal for a month. I tried chat and got through after 4 hours. All they said was send your ups proof to servive at paypal.com.  so I did and nothing happened.  So I tried again to response@paypal and still nothing. I wrote the tracking number is a fake and I hear nothing. They sided with the Chinese seller. I put in for a dispute with my credit card with barclaycard.  But nothing. I will call. This is so frustrating.  Is there another way?

Login to Me Too

dicope70-1940
Contributor
Contributor

Go through the chat. Make sure you have a printout with tracking number, name and address where the package went. That’s what I did. Just got notice my money was being refunded.

Login to Me Too

iHmong
Contributor
Contributor
I got my money back from my bank because paypal wouldn’t do anything about it.. I did get a tracking #. I followed it as I was curious where it would go.. the package came from China and arrived in Texas. I live in WI. The description says small packets but I ordered a large aquarium filter. I have no idea why the site is still running. I guess some Chinese guy is making bank off us.
Login to Me Too

Sedatksk
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. PayPal refused to give my money back. USPS does not wanna give the tracking information for their privacy policy. I disputed through my bank. If anyone else has the same problem reach me out. I am gonna sue paypal for this. They cant hold my money. PayPal supports scammers. When we win at the court, that will make them pay million of dollars to each person who got scammed through paypal. There are over 100 complains for the scam and paypal dont do anything.
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Janicedoller,

I had the same issues with PayPal, my advice is to continue to file your claim with your credit card company. This is what I had to do as PayPal proved to be no help at all with this scammer. My credit card company wrote me a letter that the issue was resolved and I was refunded the funds. So, my advice is to continue to seek help from your credit card company as PayPal is of no help at all. There are many complaints filed against this USFITWEAR scammer who will sell you most anything in this world. This scammer has no products at all to sell and somehow is able to hack UPS and Amazon tracking numbers that they are providing to PayPal as proof of delivery. I have no idea on how they are obtaining this information from UPS and Amazon. The kicker is that this scammer is still doing business as I see their website still active and using PayPal as the only payment venue. I wonder why? Maybe they are aware that no help will be provided by PayPal and thus they use their platform to rip hard working people of their hard earned money. Good luck to you and stay the course with your credit card company.

Login to Me Too

bkdade2005
Contributor
Contributor

I called into the paypal and spoke with a customer service rep.  Fortunately I had an excellent customer service person on the second time i called.  The seller is getting really good at scammin people!  i opened a dispute for non receipt; and then low and behold i received a package TWO WEEKS LATER!  I had ordered lysol wipes; and recieved a nasty little roll of toilet paper; so then i called paypal immediately and changed the case from non receipt as "not as described" - IT REALLY DEPENDS ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON YOU SPEAK WITH!  they have to give the seller the opportunity to do something, i.e., request item back.  That takes another 10days!  well when he responded with the return address it was all in Chinese symbols; which our post office doesn't even recognize as an address!  Make sure you call customer service and let them know that!  Then in turn they will request a REAL address to send it to, seller has three days to respond - BUT the big thing is the cost to ship something to CHINA!!!! with a tracking number!  EVEN if it's small it will cost AT LEAST 25.00!  I called and spoke with a super nice person and explained all this without being over dramitic! and that on this community board there were a GAZILLION POEPLE that were going though the same situation and that Paypal should be aware!  She said she would alert their FRAUD department!  My lesson - BE VIGILANT AND KEEP AFTER IT!  I sat on hold alot! but they are short staffed and I am not the only one in the word that is complaining about something!  You have to stay the course if you want it to be righted! If they deny you, APPEAL THE CASE.  IF YOU CAN'T APPEAL, CALL YOU CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE IT!  I am turning the guy into the Federal Trade Commission! it would be a good idea if you do also

Login to Me Too

Kylethornhill
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal closed my claim. I was sent a tracking number with a package that was sent to an address in Tennessee. I live in California. How do I get refunded from this? I though PayPal protects buyers from this kind of stuff?
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Kylethornhill,

I went through the same scenario as you have and my suggestion is to forget PayPal, as they have been totally useless in regard to this scammer. even if you provide proof there is no guarantee that PayPal will do anything to help resolve your case. My suggestion is you reach out to your credit card company and let them handle it, this is what I had to do and my refund was given to me. PayPal has not done anything to protect you or any other member from this scammer. Seek out help from you credit card company and good luck.

Login to Me Too

rjs182
Contributor
Contributor

Getting scammed by these guys and Paypal continues to deny claims and enable them to steal. Now cant even contact customer service to show proof USPS has that package wasn't sent to me. Paypal has to be in on this some how.

Login to Me Too

cdesanto
Contributor
Contributor

Usfitwear scammed me, like many of you. I never received a receipt of purchase or shipping information from them, just the funds removed from my account.  I then immediately placed the claim. Now, Paypal is denying my claim because Usfitwear is saying they have proof the item was delivered.  Nothing was delivered or even shipped. Obviously, tampering with mail in any form is a felony.  How did you all go about claiming the item was never shipped or received and the company is a scam? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.