Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cgove55 

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you but you would have to wait until the phone lines are back up and running again after covid.

OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

alaphilippe
Contributor
Contributor

USFITWEAR IS A SCAM. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. DON'T EXPECT PAYPAL TO DO ANYTHING. USE YOUR CREDIT CARD ON ALL TRANSACTIONS.

Login to Me Too

corolla2013
Contributor
Contributor

Please don by from this guys they are scammers i purchase a mini washer machine and they took my money and i never receive my purchase item.its been over 2 weeks and nothing not even a refund or a message.

Login to Me Too

Happyacres
Don't stop with them telling you no to a refund. You will have to do some of your own investigating. Call the company the tracking number came from. Get the proof you need from them. I just got mine turned around because I did my own investigating and showed that I had been scammed by these people.
Login to Me Too

LSanders1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Thank you for this. i am having the same experience. 

You mention calling where the tracking number came from - I tried filing a complaint with UPS as well. No reply. 

Were you able to successfully get a refund?! 

Total SCAM. 

Thanks in advance. 

Login to Me Too

acl3609

You need to email UPS (https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/fight-fraud.page) and give them the tracking number and your address. When they reply to say, yes, this is a scam, you can provide this to PayPal to receive your refund.

Login to Me Too

aj33
Contributor
Contributor

I got a refund from Paypal today!  I had the same issue with usfitwear.com.   I took me about a week to get the refund and here's what I did:

I filed a dispute with Paypal.  The seller responded with a FALSE UPS tracking number.  I'm calling it FALSE (not fake) because it was a real UPS tracking number, even delivered to my city and state, but it was not for MY purchase. 

Paypal said I needed written proof from UPS that this shipment didn't come to my address.  So I filed a claim with UPS using this tracking number.  UPS cancelled my claim because they stated it was an AMAZON purchase and that I would have to file my claim with Amazon, since Amazon was the shipper (therefore, not usfitwear.com).   This was the proof I needed, but I still had to get it in writing.  

Amazon ended up being who I needed to contact.  I called and spoke to a live person and told her in detail what had happened.  She couldn't disclose the actual delivery address because it was not my delivery or Amazon account, so was against their rules.   Thankfully she was able to send me an email stating that she had traced the tracking number in the Amazon order system and the package tied to this tracking number was not tied to ANY purchases that I had made. 

I sent a copy of the Amazon email to paypal and they replied today with a credit to my paypal account.  

This is a LOT of work but it was worth it.  

I hope this helps someone else that was stupid enough to buy from this seller. 

Be persistent and good luck!

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor

Thats great news and excellent information for those that have gotten scammed by this USFITWEAR. They also provided a false UPS tracking number and I was able to have UPS send me an email stating that the tracking number provided was not me nor my address.

Great job and thank you for that.

Login to Me Too

MELNANDY

this is the exact same thing that is happening to me now through ordinaryop.shop  for Keen shoes at a discount,, I didn't even order anything.  I opened my paypal after viewing this site with items in my cart, never got a confirmation, never got an email nothing. Not to mention there is now a false tracking that says it was already delivered some three weeks ago  yet I supposedly didn't order until yesterday.  REALLy can paypal customer service have their heads this far up their butts.  So aggravated.

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
Yes their heads up their butt is a fair statement. Same situation with me, false tracking number showing I received my item in one day, all the way from China. It amazes me with so many complaints how slow to react PayPal has been. The reaction at this time is a big zero, shame on PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.