Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USFITWEAR

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: USFITWEAR. SCAM

I just got my money back..I’m still going to continue to try and help others with the same problem
Contributor

How? I’m now filling through AMEX and happy I did not use cash on PayPal since I trust AMeX more than PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

I just filed a claim with ups and I’m still fighting with PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

WHATS UP WITH PAYPAL???????  

Highlighted
Contributor

YES, I'M GLAD TO PARTICIPATE!  email me at usingmy first name, ricky, and last name, <removed> at gmail.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: USFITWEAR

FRAUD! They will steal your money and provide fake tracking numbers to fool paypal into thinking that it was mailed. Paypal needs to get rid of this merchant!

Highlighted
Contributor

Sseing that this company has continued to use Paypal, and Paypal keeps processing payments from them, I'm sure after all the complaints, I believe we should keep talking and get together with one of my lawyer friends and fild a class action against Paypal.  Anyone in?  

Highlighted
Contributor

I’m in. After chatting for days with PayPal, dispute was declined. Because guess what, my child’s bike was delivered to the county I live in...and guess what it weighed 1.20lbs. PayPal is a joke, they then tried to take more money from my linked bank account then locked my account because of “suspicious activity” on my financial company’s end. I now get to spend more time off at my bank filing another dispute and providing all the proof. Over it and over PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Scammer using fake tracking numbers

Never received items and tracking says delivered to completely distant address that has nothing to do with me.

Avoid this company - person - scammer

Highlighted
Contributor

I finally received an email back from PayPal this morning. Because of the evidence I have provided, if the seller does not respond back to PayPal by May 20th, the case will be closed in my favor. They are finally looking in to the seller to have the company removed. I am pleased with their response. I just wish it hadn't taken me hours and hours of work on my part to get this resolved.